ABOUT THE EASYPULLER BY LAS VEGAS TOOL LLC
The EASY-PULLER is Assembled in the USA of US and Imported parts and is “patent pending” in the US and China. We’re proud to bring this unique tool to market as a testament to American ingenuity and creativity. We intend to grow our company and ultimately manufacture everything here in the USA, employing local talent and services, and maintaining the USA’s reputation as the innovators and manufacturers of the best tools in the world.
The EASY-PULLER is the most versatile tool you can own. The tool is easily used by clamping the locking pliers onto any item you want to remove and sliding the 2-lb hammer quickly along the slide bolt to the end, creating a powerful pulling force. In effect, you’ll be hammering the item out rather than hammering it in. By simply removing the ¼” bolt at the upper jaw and removing the slide hammer assembly, the tool can be used as traditional locking pliers, and it comes in a protective carrying case.
Whether you’re working on your car or your house, the EASY-PULLER will make your life easier. Here are just a few examples of what the EASY-PULLER can do, and we’re sure you will find many more:
• Pulls automotive alignment pins out of engine blocks, transmissions and heads, preparing them for machining or replacement parts.
• Ever had trouble pulling a bolt out after the nut has been removed due to corrosion or friction from tension? Not anymore! With the EASY-PULLER’s adjustable angle slide assembly, the tool will fit and can be used almost anywhere.
• No more need for expensive uni-tasker pulling tools. The EASY-PULLER pulls steering wheels by simply working the tool around the steering wheel bolts.
• Pulls cotter pins and keeper pins out with ease. No more busted knuckles by trying to work them out with a pair of pliers.
• Pulls main seals, wheel bearing seals, etc. that are leaking or need to be removed without damaging the surrounding parts by simply inserting a small sheet metal screw into the seal, attaching the EASY-PULLER pliers and pulling it out.
• The EASY-PULLER quickly fixes dents by using a sheet metal screw, welded stud or suction cup and popping out the dent. It’s also great for removing various interior panel pins and upholstery staples.
• With the use of simply made accessories, the EASY-PULLER can be used to remove bearing races or pilot bearings. Use your imagination!
• It is common for a drill bit to get bound up or broken off in various materials and be difficult to remove. The EASY-PULLER pulls it out quickly and gets you back to work.
• Clamp the EASY-PULLER onto a stripped-out screw or bolt and work it out backwards by turning and gently hammering. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
HANDYMAN AND CONSTRUCTION
• Getting ready to paint but have nails in the wall from picture hanging? The EASY-PULLER will pull those nails in no time without damaging the walls.
• Have your finish nails hit something and not gone all the way in? Has your pry-type nail puller popped the head off the nail? EASY-PULLER to the rescue! You can easily remove those nails WITHOUT damaging the surrounding surface because EASY-PULLER never touches it like pry-type pullers do.
• Working in a tight space? EASY-PULLER is perfect for small spaces like inside a cabinet because it pulls straight out instead of prying to the side.
• Remodeling your home or office? The EASY-PULLER can save you time and money, and even preserve the environment. You can remove staples from wood studs and plastic electrical boxes without damaging them. No need to buy new ones. Just reuse your existing ones instead of sending them to a landfill.
• Ever get a drill bit stuck in a wood stud when it found a hidden nail? Have you drilled concrete or masonry and run into steel reinforcing? You’re stuck because the drill won’t turn the bit out in reverse. The EASY-PULLER will by clamping onto the bit and hammering it out in a reverse rotation.
• Have stripped-out screws and bolts? Let the EASY-PULLER make quick work of them.
We’re sure that you will find many more uses for the EASY-PULLER, and we’d like to hear about them. We value your feedback! Contact us at www.lasvegastool.com.